Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv GN+ w/o Transducer [010-02112-50]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv GN+ without Transducer
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR SUCCESSFUL FISHING
The sunlight-readable 10” touchscreen combo features preloaded coastal and inland Garmin Navionics+™ mapping.
- The keyed-assist 10” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail.
- Navigate confidently with built-in Garmin Navionics+™ mapping.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app1.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar, and charts with your other compatible devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot; create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
Livescope™ Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including LiveScope all-seeing live sonar.
Built-In UHD Sonar
Built-in UHD sonar provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus Ultra High-Definition ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonars when paired with a compatible UHD transducer. Transducer bundled products include the GT56 transducers with three scanning sonar frequencies and a 20% greater range for your UHD SideVü sonar.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structures.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with built-in Garmin Navionics+ integrated coastal and inland mapping with Auto Guidance+™ technology2. It comes with a 1-year subscription for downloadable daily updates and more.
Optional Map Upgrades
Bring a fresh new look and feel to your chartplotter with optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium cartography, featuring high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery, sonar imagery, and more.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 10” or 12” units or ECHOMAP Plus or UHD 7” and 9” units on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data, and charts — among them.
NMEA 2000® Network Compatibility
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data, and more1.
Force® Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available4, route it to waypoints, follow tracks, and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
Take It With You
Keep your ECHOMAP Ultra safe and secure. Cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount, which allows you to quickly install and remove your unit.
In The Box:
- ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv with Garmin Navionics+
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick-release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- NMEA 2000 Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input: 1
- NMEA 0183 (TX) Port: 1
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 2
- 12-Pin Transducer Ports: 1 LVS Sonar, 1 12-Pin scanning sonar
1 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv chartplotter
2 Requires app on your compatible smartphone
3 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including NICKEL (METALLIC) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin Navionics+
- Screen Size: 10"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: No