Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna [000-11047-001]
- Brand New
- In Stock
High-Sensitivity GPS/GLONASS Antenna
w/Built-in Compass Deliver Faster, More Accurate Position-Update Rates For Smoother Chartplotting Functionality
The Lowrance Point-1 antenna provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with industry-leading, 10Hz GPS performance for smooth and accurate location updates. Equipped with an integrated electronic compass with GPS, the antenna provides accurate heading for stable chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speeds and radar overlay on your chart. All of these features are possible with affordable module options that easily connect through an NMEA 2000® network.
HDS Gen2 Touch
Elite-7 chartplotter and fishfinder/chartplotter combos
Key features of the Point-1:
- NMEA 2000 antenna module offers rugged and precise position, and heading sensor
- Spot-on, around-the-world accuracy - supporting GPS and GLONASS, WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS; Galileo-capable with future software update
- Excellent time-to-first-fix, with 10Hz, multi-GNSS, high-speed updates - up to 10 times per second - for smoother and more accurate location updates
- Integrated electronic compass with GPS provides vessel heading with rate stabilization that provides heading output for accurate chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speed, and radar overlay (not intended for MARPA or Autopilot Control)
- Rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Include spat/pole mount for easy installation and flexible boat location for optimal performance
- Independent source selection on any display
- Type: Antennas
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 11"L WT: 1.7 lbs
- UPC: 9420024122785
Quick Guide (pdf)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Lowrance | Where to Find Software Updates
This video applies to all Lowrance displays. For many Lowran...
How to Set Your Data Overlay Sources and Fix the Dashed Lines | Lowrance
Why are there dashed lines where my data should be? Data ove...
Setup and Commission Hydraulic Outboard Pilot | Lowrance
Outboard Pilot is a Lowrance Display Autopilot add-on system d...
Lowrance | StructureScan™ 3D Basics
StructureScan 3D gives freshwater and saltwater anglers a uniq...
Getting the Latest Software & Creating NIF Files - HDS LIVE | Lowrance
Learn how to check the software version of your display unit a...
Use Navionics Dock to Dock Autorouting to Create a Route | Lowrance
Jacob Scott, Lowrance Product Expert, walks through setting up...
Use C-MAP Easy Routing to Automatically Create a Route | Lowrance
Lowrance Product Expert, Jacob Scott, walks through the proces...