Pacer 16/6 AWG Round Cable - Black/Brown/Blue/Green/White/Red - 250 [WR16/6G-250]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
16/6 AWG Round Cable - Black/Brown/Blue/Green/White/Red - 250'
Round boat cable is the ideal choice for installation in tight spaces like boat hulls. All Pacer round boat cable is manufactured in the USA. Pacer's manufactured round boat cable is UL approved. The tinned copper conductors provide resistance to corrosion.
This boat cable is the ideal multiconductor boat cable and is easy to install for many reasons. One reason it works so well is the fact that it can bend in any direction. With other, flatter cables, your range of motion is limited. It is also made from Type III finely stranded tinned copper conductors and it has a flexible high-quality PVC insulation and jacket. These things work together to make this the best boat cable available and the easiest to install in small workspaces. It also withstands the frequent vibration and flex commonly found in marine environments.
Pacer's round boat cable is the perfect choice for a multitude of marine jobs. It's perfect for running through t-tops, sailing spars, and poling platforms. Also, it's the ideal choice for small hulls or other tight workspaces.
Pacer's marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Type III, stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible
- Easy to install and organize
- Easily sealed through bulkheads
- UL Standard - 1426
- U.S.C.G - 33 CFR part 183
- ABYC - E-11.16
- Conductor - Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper, ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C flexible, color-coded PVC
- Voltage Rating - 600-V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
- No. of Conductors - 6
- Shape of Jacket - Round
*Sold as an Individual
- Gauge: 16/6 AWG
- Length (Feet): 250'