T-H Marine Sterndrive Trailering Clips - Pair - 12" [TC-1-DP]
- Brand New
- Backorder - Approximate Shipping in 2-12 weeks
Sterndrive Trailering Clips - Pair - 12"
Protects Your Sterndrive Hydraulics
These trailering clips provide an inexpensive way to protect stern drive units while trailering or storing. They relieve the stress on the hydraulic tilt and trim system by transferring the stern drive weight from the hydraulic cylinders to the transom bracket. These clips will prevent damage from weight surges during trailering. Clips will increase the life of the o-rings, internal seals, and valves in the hydraulic system. Resistant to UV rays, gasoline, oil, and other marine chemicals.
Fits all sterndrives with 3/4" hydraulic rams, including: Mercruiser Alpha I, Alpha I Generation II, Bravo I, Bravo II, Bravo III, and Blackhawk Stern Drives. Units may be trimmed to fit shorter rams. Packaged in pairs with a bright cord to keep the units together.
- Protects Stern Drive Units while Trailering or Storing
- Increases the Life of the O-Rings, Internal Seals, and Valve in the Hydraulic System
- Resistant to UV Rays, Gasoline, Oil and Other Marine Chemicals
- Fits all Stern Drives with 3/4” Hydraulic Rams
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Tools
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 5"W x 13"L WT: 1.1 lbs
- UPC: 733572020700