Ancor 16/2 Safety Duplex Cable - 500' 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
16/2 Safety Duplex Cable - 500'
Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in a white common jacket.
ANCOR recommends yellow wire as DC negative because black is the standard color for AC hot. There have been many cases of people working on their DC systems who have inadvertently cut the live AC wire. Because of the wide spread use of inverters, power generators and shore power connections, even today?s smallest boats pose a risk of inadvertently cutting into AC wires when working on DC systems.
ANCOR Duplex Cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to
vibration and flexing
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCOR's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, batteryacid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105° C dry and 75 Cwet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red/Yellow
- Length (Feet): 500'
- Gauge: 16/2 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 21.6 lbs