Ancor Repair Tape - 1" x 10' - White 
- Brand New
- In Stock
Repair Tape - 1" x 10' - White
Repair Tape can save the day during emergency repairs. Easier than heat-shrink, cleaner than plumbers' putty, and more flexible than a vice grip, Repair Tape is a household necessity. Add it to the tool box, the workshop shelf, and the "junk-drawer" for emergency repairs and maintenance projects. Stretch, wrap, and protect or repair everything from leaky hoses, pipe insulation, electrical connections, tool handles, air ducts, and cord/rope ends.
Repair Tape fuses only to itself when applied under tension. No sticky residue remains on wrapped surfaces.
- Operates and remains flexible from -60°F (-51°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- Stretches up to 300% its original length with 60 ppi tear strength
- A permanent air and water tight seal
- Excellent UV resistance
- Begins to bond immediately on contact with itself
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Tape
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 8"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 091887987454