ARCO Marine High-Performance Inboard Starter w/Gear Reduction Permanent Magnet - Clockwise Rotation 
- Brand New
- In Stock
High-Performance Inboard Starter with Gear Reduction & Permanent Magnet - Clockwise Rotation
The inboard starter includes a wiring harness to replace the conventional starter.
ARCO advises using a fully charged battery - A weak battery can damage the starter and starter solenoid. And to also clean all connections - A corroded connection creates resistance, lowering the amperage required for an efficient starting circuit.
- Dynamically tested and packaged for out-of-the-box performance
- Nickel-coated and/or epoxy-painted to reduce corrosion
- Sealed to minimize water intrusion
- Designed for long life and optimum performance
- Armatures are tested to withstand 50 times operating voltages (12 volts)
BRP/ OMC 981821
BRP/ OMC 987969
WILL ALSO REPLACE ARCO 70100 AND 70110
*ARCO Assurance 12-month part and labor warranty protection