Barton Marine Size 7 Single Plain Bearing Stand-Up Block [N07170]
- Brand New
- In Stock
Size 7 Single Plain Bearing Stand-Up Block
Barton plain bearing blocks have a precision molded acetal sheave running on a large diameter brass bearing, ensuring free running under the highest of loads. This range of high-load cruiser bocks is of rugged construction, featuring high-quality injection molded side plates with all load-carrying components from 316-grade stainless steel. Side plates are through-bolted and riveted for added strength and security.
- This good-looking and versatile range is designed for use on larger cruising and racing yachts
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: (mm) 162 / (inch) 6-3/8"
- Weight (grams): 444 g.
- Single (mm) 70 x 20 / (inch) 2-3/4" x 3/4"
- Max Rope Diameter: (mm) 14 / (inch) 9/16"
- SWL: (kg) 1250 / (lbs.) 2750
- Break Load: (kg) 2500 / (lbs.) 5500
Note: break loads where break and safe working loads are stated, it is assumed that all sheaves are evenly loaded as in a purchase tackle Uneven loading, or loading of one sheave in a double or triple block, will severely affect the strength quoted.