BEP Remote Operated Battery Switch - 275A Cont - Deutsch Plug [701-MD-D]
- Brand New
- In Stock
Remote Operated Battery Switch, 275A Cont - Deutsch Plug
The MD range of battery switches allow you to install the battery switch very close to the battery, to remotely manage the increased electrical loads found on today's boats. This reduces cable lengths and sizes, providing significant savings in expense and weight of copper battery cable. They are ideal for remote isolation of bow and stern thrusters.
- Remote operation
- Battery switch can be mounted alongside battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes. (Large cost and weight saving in copper cables)
- Reduced installation labor due to shorter battery cable runs
- Manual override option to meet CE/ABYC requirements
- Power Draw with switch off: 12mA
- LED status identification for remote control switch
- Same capacities/specifications and mounting options as standard BEP battery switches
- Uses interchangeable labeling system (Item # 713 or 715)
LxWxH: 2.7" x 2.7" x 4"
Rating (A DC) Cont: 275
Rating (A DC) Inter: 455
Rating (A DC) Crank: 1250
Voltage (V DC): 9.5-32
Stud Size: 2x (3.8"/10mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)