Faria Chesapeake White SS 2" Water Pressure Gauge Kit - 30 PSI 
- Brand New
- In Stock
Chesapeake White SS 2" Water Pressure Gauge (30 PSI)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
A pressure gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the change in pressure.
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
Factory P/N OP1022
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Water Pressure
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266138124
Quick Guide (pdf)