Faria Chesapeake White SS 4" Tachometer - 4,000 RPM (Diesel - Mechanical Takeoff & Var Ratio Alt) 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
Chesapeake White SS 4" Tachometer - 4000 RPM (Diesel) (Mechanical Takeoff & Var Ratio Alt)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12VDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N TC9128
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Tachometer - Diesel
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266338425
Quick Guide (pdf)