Faria 4" Tachometer w/Hourmeter (4000 RPM) (Diesel) Mech. Takeoff Var. Ratio Alt 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Chesapeake White SS 4" Tachometer with Hourmeter (4000 RPM) (Diesel) Mech. Takeoff & Var. Ratio Alt
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12vDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed above.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Scale - 0 to 10000 Hours
Factory P/N TD9108
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Tachometer - Diesel
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266338340