Faria 5" Tachometer w/Digital Hourmeter (6000 RPM) Gas (Inboard) Chesapeake White w/Stainless Steel 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
Chesapeake White SS 5" Tachometer w/Digital Hourmeter - 6000 RPM (Gas) (Inboard)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12vDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed above.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
5" - Hole size: 4.375" (112mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter lighted back light
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Scale - 0 to 10000 Hours
Factory P/N TC9381
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 5"
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Type: Tachometer w/Hourmeter
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 9"W x 9"L WT: 1.35 lbs
- UPC: 759266338630