Faria Professional Red 4" Tachometer - 7,000 RPM w/System Check 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Professional Red 4" Tachometer - 7,000 RPM with System Check
The Faria Beede Professional Red features perimeter-lighted Black dial with stylish Red and White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, tear- drop White pointer and flat glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tachometer signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tachometer is hooked up to +12vDC, Ground and one of the signal sources.
These tachometers have a warning light system built into the dial that show off warning indicators when a fault is detected from the engine. Available with SystemCheck® or OBD warning systems.
4"- Hole Size: 3.375" (85mm)
For Engine Types:
- Johnson/Evinrude Outboard Motors
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Black Aluminum Bezel
- LED Illuminating around the Perimeter of the Dial
- Tear Drop White Pointer
Factory P/N TC9934
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not IncludedThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Gauge Type: Tachometer w/System Check
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Series: Pro Red
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266346505