First Watch Hi-Vis Flotation Coat - Hi-Vis Yellow/Black - Large [AC-1100-HV-L]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
AC-1100 Flotation Coat - Hi-Vis Yellow - Large
Standing watch or working on deck in cold and wind can wear down an able seaman in hours. Choosing the right protective clothing can make the difference between staying alert or risking personal safety on board. When conditions get cold and nasty, layer up with the AC-1100 Flotation Coat from First Watch.
When called upon to provide life saving floatation, this coat really proves its worth with Supersoft flotation panels providing flexibility and support.
Designed to keep rescue professionals safe, warm, and above water. The AC-1100 flotation coat combines optimum comfort with rugged construction.
- Optimum comfort
- 3D Articulated sleeve design
- Thermo lined stowaway hood
- Handwarmer pockets
- SOLAS reflective tape on shoulders, wrists and cuffs
- Fleece-lined collar
- Waterproof internal barrier
- Rugged reinforced elbows & cuffs
- Style - Wearable
- USCG Type III Approved
- Color - Hi-Vis Yellow
- Size - Large
- Chest Size - 40" to 42"
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Size: L
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 12"W x 20"L WT: 3.6 lbs
- UPC: 716750111759