Garmin GHP SmartPump v2 [010-00705-62]
- Brand New
- In Stock
GHP SmartPump v2
Put an end to guessing which pump size will work with your particular boat. One SmartPump works for most boats and applications. You know you have the right pump for your boat for optimum control and confidence. Plus, you get complete control in a smaller size with better thermal performance, higher reliability and lower power consumption. It also includes color-coded connectors to make it very easy to install.
Garmin's SmartPump is engineered from corrosion-resistant components including black dye on aluminum parts and nickel-plating on all steel parts.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.6” x 7.5” x 10.4” (167.6 x 190.5 x 264.16 mm)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Material: Electronics Control Unit (ECU) - fully gasketed, aluminum alloy; bracket - carbon steel; manifold - aluminum alloy; motor - aluminum alloy
- Power cable length: 9 ft (2.7 m)
- Power input: 10-30 Vdc
- Fuse: 40 A, blade-type
- Main power usage: standby - less than 1 A; engaged - 5-10 A; peak - 34 A
- Flow rate: Configurable from 0 to 2.4 L per minute
- Compatible with steering cylinder sizes from 4-24 cu in; 7 second lock to lock up to 17 cu. in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Pumps/Drives
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 11"W x 15"L WT: 15.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759189402