Garmin GPSMAP 1223xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Worldwide [010-02367-02]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
GPSMAP® 1223xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Worldwide
GET A SHARPER VIEW FROM YOUR CONNECTED HELM
With its sleek design, powerful processing, and upgraded IPS display, this advanced 12” chartplotter/sonar combo integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere2.
ULTRA HIGH-DEFINITION SCANNING SONAR
Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from the structure. GPSMAP 923xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
PANOPTIX™ SONAR SUPPORT
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope™ easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real-time.
FASTER, SHARPER, SMARTER
With its ultra-sleek design, vivid sonar color palette, and high-resolution 12” in-plane switching display, this large-format chartplotter/sonar combo offers improved sunlight readability and wide-angle visibility.
OPTIONAL BLUECHART® G3 VISION® CHARTS
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics® data, Auto Guidance3 technology, and other premium navigation features.
GARMIN MARINE NETWORK
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar, and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more4.
INTEGRATED ANT® TECHNOLOGY
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments, and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
What's In The Box?
- GPSMAP 1223xsv chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- Trim piece snap covers
1 Sold separately
2 Requires ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the GPSMAP 723xsv
3 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
4 When paired with your compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Screen Size: 12"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 12"W x 17"L WT: 13.75 lbs
- UPC: 753759250638
Owner's Manual (pdf)