KiwiGrip 1 Liter Pouch - White w/4" Roller [KG-1WP-R]
- Brand New
- In Stock
1 Liter Pouch - White with 4" Roller
KiwiGrip is a durable, non-skid deck coating system developed by New Zealand yachtsmen specifically for use on boats. Most other traction or anti slip coatings are simply repackaged industrial products.
The hard acrylic polymer provides a durable, homogeneous, elastic surface. It spreads quickly and easily. By using one of KiwiGrip's proprietary rollers and by varying application technique, the texture can be adjusted from fine to aggressive for the right amount of traction.
In late 2011, KiwiGrip introduced an improved formulation for longer working time and improved color retention.
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Homogenous color that won't wear through and expose filler materials
- UV stabilizer for consistent color
- Vary texture by application technique used
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, concrete, or metal
- Rolls over other worn non-skid surfaces nicely
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents, very low VOC
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed "how-to" instructions come with every can
- Coverage: 2 square meters per liter (80 SF/Gal)
- Color: White
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 14"L WT: 3.7 lbs
- UPC: 015568074592
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How To Achieve Different KiwiGrip Non-Skid Textures
In this video, Ben shows us how to achieve a fine, mild, mediu...
What is KiwiGrip non-skid coating & how to apply it.
What is KiwiGrip non-skid coating and how do you apply it? Wel...
Re-Doing Old KiwiGrip Non-Skid Coating
Here we have an aluminum fishing boat that has had many season...