Mustang Water Rescue Kit [MRK110-25-0-102]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Water Rescue Kit
For safe, quick rescue by first responders.
You're first on the scene. There are victims in the water and time is running out... what can you do? The first person on the scene is not always equipped to execute a safe water rescue. Without the proper equipment and training, the first responder may not be able to execute a safe rescue, greatly reducing the probability of the victim's survival. In an emergency, seconds count.
The Mustang Survival Water Rescue Kit contains everything the first responder needs to conduct a basic emergency water rescue. Complete with a quick reference instruction sheet and desiccant.
- One (1) M.I.T.100 Inflatable PFD (manual) to protect yourself
- One (1) MRD100 Rescue Stick™ (automatic) to stabilize the victim. Rescue Stick™ has 35 lb of buoyancy providing emergency flotation for multiple victims
- One (1) MRD075 Throw Bag to retrieve the victim
- One (1) Heavy-duty drop tested impact resistant, air and watertight protective case.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 12"W x 18"L WT: 10 lbs
- UPC: 062533984684