Navico NMEA 2000 Remote Button [000-15940-001]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
NMEA 2000 Remote Button
This simple-to-install remote button allows for convenient placement for an emergency ManOverboard (MOB) button, which can trigger alerts across an NMEA 2000® system and devices. Pressing the button will automatically create a MOB waypoint and provide navigation data to reach the MOB position on compatible products.
The button is compatible with Lowrance® HDS® LIVE, Elite FS®, and HDS Carbon displays; Simrad® NSO™, NSSevo3™, and NSSevo3S™ and GO™ Multifunction Displays; B & G® Zeus® 3, Zeus® 3S and Vulcan™ R chartplotters, along with Triton™ 2, H5000 and Nemesis® instrument displays, which also feature a dedicated graphical MOB page. When combined with a B & G H5000 Sailing Processor, the Processor will calculate a dead reckoned position of the MOB position. This safety accessory also aids adherence with World Sailing’s Offshore Special Regulations safety requirements for crew overboard.
- Easy to install with plug ‘n play installation
- Compatible with NMEA 2000 (MOB) Notification standard - PGN 127233
- Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad, and B & G MFDs & instrument displays
- Automatically creates a MOB waypoint and provides navigation data to the MOB position
- Dedicated graphical MOB pages on Triton 2, H5000 Graphic & Nemesis instrument displays
- When combined with an H5000 CPU, the CPU will calculate a dead reckoned position of the MOB
- Aids adherence to World Sailing’s Offshore Special Regulations [4.22.2]