Navico StructureScan 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Single [000-13559-001]
- Brand New
- In Stock
StructureScan 3D® Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Single
Lowrance and Simrad Yachting announce the release of new thru-hull StuctureScan 3D® Stainless Steel transducer for the StructureScan 3D® Sonar Imaging product line, providing more range and greater resolution.
- As with transom-mount StructureScan 3D® transducers, the thru-hull Stainless Steel version deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination plus bait and game fish separation at depths to 300'(92M) and a wider range of 600'(183M) Left & Right coverage.
- These Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers from Airmar® are available only from Navico exclusively for StructureScan 3D® systems. These sturdy, Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers are resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used.
- Each feature a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan plus DownScan Imaging™ & 3D Imaging technology; an optional high-performance fairing is avaliable (000-13581-001) give you greater StructureScan performance at speeds; and feature a 30'(9M) transducer cable.
- For boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles, consumers must purchase the StructureScan® 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Pair (000-13560-001).
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 12"W x 16"L WT: 7.6 lbs
- UPC: 9420024157701