NavPod GP1040-08 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/B&G Zeus Touch 8 & Simrad NSS8 Mounted In Center f/9.5" Wide Guard [GP1040-08]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
GP1040-08 SystemPod Pre-Cut for B&G Zeus Touch 8 & Simrad NSS8 Mounted In Center for 9.5" Wide Guard
NavPod GP1040 Series for 9.5" Guard SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards .
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 9.5"H x 20.75"W x 6"D
Usable Face: 7.375"H x 17.5"W x 5"D
Max Cutout: 7"H x 17"W
All SystemPods include:
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- UPC: 659988109740