NavPod GP1607 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Furuno GP1670/GP1670F 5.7" & 2 Instruments f/9.5" Wide Guard [GP1607]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
GP1607 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Furuno GP1670/GP1670F & 2 Instruments for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1600 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Usable Face: 20"W x 6.25"H
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- UPC: 659988108637
Quick Guide (pdf)