Pacer Black 3/0 AWG Battery Cable - 100 [WUL3/0BK-100]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
Black 3/0 AWG Battery Cable - 100'
Pacer's 3/0 AWG Marine Battery Cable meets and exceeds the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved marine cable is manufactured in the USA to ensure high quality.
Marine installations can occur in tight, enclosed spaces that have sharp turns where the installation process can quickly become difficult. Pacer makes the installation process easier. How? By creating a flexible yet tough marine cable. This 3/0 AWG marine battery cable can handle the toughest environments. This marine battery cable is made from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and helps to extend the life of the marine cable. Then, the cable is insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. These things all come together to make the highest quality marine cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- Conductor - Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating - 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating - 600V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Black
- Gauge: 3/0 AWG
- Length (Feet): 100'