RAM Mount Adapt-a-Post Quick Release Track Base [RAP-383-AAPU]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
RAM Adapt-A-Post Quick Release Track Base (Track Dimensional Range: .250" - .562")
For the serious kayak angler, the RAM Quick Release Track Base is a universal mounting solution for a wide variety of RAM kayak products. The RAM Adapt-A-Post Quick Release Track base is available to mount the full line of RAM Post and Spline rod holders, for your heavier fishing rod set-ups. Designed to accommodate most kayak tracks, quickly fasten and adjust the base to your existing track system or add a track system to kayak set up. Popular tracks include Yakattack's GearTrac System, Wilderness Systems SlideTrax and common T-Slot Track Systems. To adjust, simply depress the release buttons and turn the ball counter-clockwise. The base will slide along the track, giving you the ultimate flexibility in repositioning your rod holder or mounted device. The RAM Quick Release Track base can be installed at any point along the track without the need to feed in from one end of the track. A necessity for all fishing enthusiasts, the RAM Quick Release Track Base is certain to create more mounting options on whatever you choose to take to the water.
- YakAttack GearTrac
- Wilderness Systems SlideTrax
- Most Common T-Tracks
- Scotty Slide Track
- Many More!
Track Dimensional Range:
- .250" MIN. - .562" MAX.
- Quick release and installation
- Easily relocate adapter along track, can be installed at any point on the track
- High strength materials ensure product longevity
- Compatible will all RAM Post and Spline Rod Holders
- Lifetime warranty
- High Strength Composite
- The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag