Raymarine Axiom+ 12 RV 12" Chartplotter/Fishfinder w/RV-100 T/M Transducer Lighthouse North America Chart [E70639-03-102]
- Brand New
- In Stock
Axiom+™ 12 RV - 12" Chartplotter/Fishfinder with RV-100 Transom Mount & Lighthouse North America Chart
The performance-tuned Axiom® Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar. New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
Designed for speed, responsiveness, and future expansion.
• Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps
• Fluid and fast chart redraw of new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, plus Navionics and C-MAP
• ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions
• Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy
Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning color.
• IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
• 7-, 9-, and 12-inch all-weather displays are 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits)
• HydroTough™ Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls
• Improved viewing with new LightHouse 3 color themes, including light, dark, and night mode
The Axiom+ 12 RV includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions, RV-100 Transom Mount Transducer and Lighthouse North America Chart.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating
- RealVision 3D™ Sonar Built-In - Go fishing like never before with life-like 3D imagery of structures and fish - an unprecedented view of the underwater world
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue =Latitude, and more
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short range
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile app
RV-100 - RealVision 3D™ All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer
Raymarine’s RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar. The RV-100 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells and while maneuvering. The RV-100 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motor boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless Jack-Plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs. The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step-mounting bracket (sold separately)
What’s in the Box?
- RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer with 8-meter (26-foot) cable
- Transom bracket
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 12"
- Included Transducer: A80464
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 17.2 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)