Raymarine EV-DBW Evolution Autopilot f/Volvo [T70214]
- Brand New
- In Stock
EV-DBW Evolution Autopilot for Volvo
The EV-DBW Volvo has been designed for the latest drive-by-wire steering systems and connects directly to Raymarines SeaTalk ng bus. Connects to Volvo IPS using an ECI-100 interface. The Evolution autopilot systems perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximize performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions - Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they can save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
Raymarine p70Rs Autopilot Control Head
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- Supplied with protective suncover
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
IN THE BOX
- p70Rs Control Unit
- EV2 Sensor Core
- Volvo link cable
- Volvo Y-Loom cable
- Evolution Cabling Kit