SI-TEX SP-70-7 Mechanical Dash Drive w/Built-In Feedback [SP-70-7]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Type "S" Mechanical Dashboard Drive w/built in rudder feedback
Handheld Autopilot System
Low cost autopilot designed for easy installation
The SI-TEX SP-70 Autopilot will add relaxation to your cruising and fishing
activity. Designed for most any boat and easily installed on outboard,
inboard and sterndrive vessels with either hydraulic, or quadrant steering
- Ultra-compact, waterproof Control Unit has simple keypad operation
and large LCD display of heading course, rudder angle, operating mode and
- Control Unit can be used as dash-mounted keypad or quickly and easily
removed from mounting bracket for use as a handheld portable.
- Additional steering stations can be easily added with optional plug-in
- Exceptionally easy to use. Just steer to desired course, press the PILOT key and the system takes over to steer you on your way. Automatically.
- Built-in NMEA-0183 Loran/GPS interface for precise course-line
navigation along routes.
- Bold, backlit displays with ten levels of brightness for clear reading
in any light.
- Digital displays of rudder angle and operation mode in use, constantly
giving you up-to-the-minute operating status.
- Automatic Sea State and Trim Controls and ten selectable levels of
rudder sensitivity with high and low speed settings for smooth, precise
- Rudder feedback verifies autopilot's commands.
- Ghost Rudder backup allows autopilot to use memory of rudder movements
to calculate new movements in event of rudder feedback failure.
- Heading Output feature allows you to stabilize radar display.
- Built-in diagnostic and self tests, plus visual and audible alarms.
- Power Steering mode offers convenient push-button steering. Stand By
mode for manual steering situations.
- Optional analog Rudder Angle Indicator for easy, at-a-glance reading of exact rudder position.
- Works with solenoid valves also.
- Old Part # SP-70MS
- Steering Type: Cable/Solenoid
- Box Dimensions: 15"H x 18"W x 21"L WT: 23 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)