SmartPlug 50 Amp Boatside Connector [BF50]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
BF50 50 AMP Female Connector
The 50 AMP 125V/250 V connector has been designed to be used with 3-wires (125 V) or 4-wires (250 V) in a single connector. This retro-fit connector offers superior performance and ease of use. The SmartPlug connector is designed to use your current cordset. You simply cut off the cord plug on your RV/Boat 50 AMP cord.
The connector has mechanical cord restraint, color coded wire guides, a water resistant cord seal and spring loaded side levers that automatically lock into the slots on the inlet housing.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin and clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark.
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord.
- Weatherproof Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and interior of the plug body eliminates moisture penetration.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.