VDO Marine 3-3/8" (85MM) OceanLink Apparent/True Wind Speed Gauge [A2C1957420001]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships ASAP - Order Online to be put in the Queue
85 MM (3-3/8") OceanLink Apparent/True Wind Speed Gauge
The OceanLink Series focuses on the needs of the modern sports and leisure boat markets.
It provides a modular instrumentation concept for electronic navigation and engine monitoring with NMEA 2000®, J1939 and analog connectivity. The new product line offers a wide range of functions as well as great flexibility in installation and design.
The OceanLink™ series provides three different master instruments as centerpieces of the system: a 4.3" TFT Display, a 7" TFT touch Display and as master instruments 85 mm round gauges.
The OceanLink™ 85mm Master gauge and the TFT Displays show various available data (e.g. engine data, depth, course over ground and speed over ground), and send it to all NMEA 2000® devices and to up to 16 additional satellite instruments. All instruments come in a new and stylish design, with perfect to read modern dials.
Benefits of using OceanLink -
- Easy and effective use.
- Perfectly readable engine monitoring thanks to increased performance presentation.
- The EasyLink data connection and the plug & play solution provide a flexible installation of panel, front and flush mounted instruments.
- Decades of experience guarantee a fully reliable, modern navigation and engine monitoring system with NMEA 2000®.
- A solid housing design completely sealed against dust and highly water resistant (IPX7 front and rear).
- Sunlight readable touch screen IPS TFT Display.
- Master instruments with NMEA 2000® gateway functionality forwarding data, e.g. engine data, to NMEA compatible devices.
- 1x NMEA 2000® input •
- 1x J1939 • 1x Frequency input •
- 2x Analog inputs
- 1x Alarm output 500 mA
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-fog double layer plastic lens
- Protection rating IPX7
- Operating temperature range -20°C to +70°C
In the Box:
- Rubber Seal
- Connection Cable
- Installation Instructions
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 3-3/8"
- Gauge Type: Wind
- Series: OceanLink
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V