Vesper Cortex H1 Tethered Handset w/Non-Powered Cradle [010-02816-00]
- Brand New
- In Stock
Cortex H1 Tethered Handset with Non-Powered Cradle
For the ultimate safety, add a battery-powered rechargeable handset to your Cortex. Have situational awareness and VHF communication at your fingertips, no matter where you are on your boat.
A revolution in marine technology that will change your VHF experience forever. An intuitive touchscreen that is engineered for durability to withstand the rigors of the harsh marine environment. Audio that’s as loud as a train but clear as a bell. The future of VHF is here.
- An experience so intuitive
- Secure Handset Mounting and Charging Cradle
- One-touch DSC
- Handsets like no other
- Wireless freedom
- Up to 85dBA audio
- Wide-angle, sunlight viewable
- Critical data is always in view
- Durability in wet and rough conditions
- Gorilla Glass
- Wet use touchscreen
- Size: 164.8 mm x 71.8 mm x 21.4 mm (6.4882” x 2.8268” x 0.8425”)
- Power Supply: 12V, 1A max, 200mA nominal, 12 -24V compatible
- Battery: Lithium Polymer, 2 hour full charge, >12 hours nominal operation
- Weight: 235g
- Environmental: Waterproof (IPX7)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Audio: 3W Class D amplifier, THD < 5% @ 85dBA
- Screen: LCD TFT Si, 640 x 800, 24bit Color
- Touch: Capacitive, optically bonded to LCD. Glove and salt water operable
- Backlight: 600 cd/m2
- Ambient light sensor for auto dimming
Quick Guide (pdf)
Cortex Demonstration: Anchor Watch with smartAIS
Carl from Vesper Marine demonstrates Cortex Anchor Watch with ...
Cortex Demonstration: Tethered & Wireless Handset
Carl from Vesper Marine demonstrates the great benefits and de...
Cortex - VHF Reimagined
The World’s First Marine VHF Radio with Touchscreen Handsets, ...
Cortex Demonstration: Man Overboard
Carl from Vesper Marine demonstrates how smartAIS Man Overboar...
Vesper Cortex Demonstration
The power of VHF and AIS combined Cortex is the world's first ...
Cortex Demonstration: Handset Core Functions
Carl from Vesper Marine demonstrates some of the core function...
Cortex Demonstration: Collision Avoidance
Carl from Vesper Marine demonstrates the unique smartAIS Colli...