CURT Hand Crank 1200 lb. Winch - 7-1/2" Handle 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Hand Crank 1200 lb. Winch - 7-1/2" Handle
After a full day on the water, everyone on the boat is tired. It could be from swimming off the back of the pontoon boat, racing around the lake in your speed boat, or just casting a line off the side of your fishing boat—when arriving at the shore, the last thing anyone wants to deal with is a faulty hand crank on your boat trailer. A winch is supposed to make the job easy and let boaters get out of the marina and back home sooner.
CURT hand winches are constructed from cold-forged steel to provide structurally superior pinions and eliminate gear-to-shaft bonding failures. They are designed to be mounted on a variety of trailers and are especially useful for boat trailers. CURT boat winches can also serve a number of other winch applications, though they are not designed for vehicle towing. This CURT hand winch or boat winch features a capacity of 1,200 lbs. with a gear ratio of 4.2:1. It has a hub diameter of 3/4" and a handle length of 7-1/2".
- Crank-style boat winch for boat trailers or hoisting applications
- Compatible CURT winch straps: #29007, #29450, or #29451
- Constructed from high-strength, cold-forged steel
- Equipped with a locking lever for increased safety
- Solid gears provide superior strength compared to laminated gears
- Strong pinions eliminate gear-to-shaft bonding failures
- The broached pinion shaft securely engages the pinion gear
- 7-1/2" handle with plastic grip cover for easy, comfortable operation
- Capacity: 1200 lb.
- Finish: Clear zinc
- Gear Ratio: 4.2:1
- Handle Length: 7-1/2 in.
- Hub Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Hub Warehouse: D25
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Gear Ratio: 4.2:1
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Pull Strength (lbs): 1200
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 6.25 lbs
- UPC: 612314294244