CURT Towing Starter Kit w/2" Ball - 2" Shank - 7,500 lbs - 4" Drop 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Towing Starter Kit with 2" Ball - 2" Shank - 7,500 lbs - 4" Drop
The towing starter kit by CURT Manufacturing is the most convenient way to get set up with the basic towing gear you will need for a brand-new trailer hitch. The starter kit eliminates the need for you to make multiple purchases and to try to figure out if you are buying the right products to fit your existing equipment. The CURT towing starter kit includes a ball mount, trailer ball, hitch pin and clip, hitch lock, and a rubber receiver tube cover. It has everything you need to get your trailer coupled to your receiver hitch.
This kit features a ball mount with a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs. It measures 8-1/4" long, has 4" of drop, and 2" of rise. CURT ball mounts are CNC-formed and robotically welded to be an exact fit for your towing application. They are built with quality steel for strength and coated with a high-gloss black powder coat finish for durable corrosion and scratch resistance.
- Rated at 7,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 750 lbs. tongue weight
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Factory-torqued trailer ball accepts 2" couplers
- CNC-formed, robotically welded, and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Key-operated hitch lock adds security to your trailer
- Hitch tube cover protects the receiver from grime and rust when not in use
- A sturdy, reusable case keeps items well-protected
- Assembled in the USA
- Includes: Ball mount #45050, trailer ball #40037, hitch lock #23515, hitch tube cover #22272, pin & clip and reusable case
- Drop 4 in.
- Finish: Gloss black powder coat
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW): 7,500 lb.
- Hub Warehouse: D01
- Length: 8-1/4 in.
- Rise: 2 in.
- Tongue Weight (TW): 750 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
*Reusable case is able to be shelved or hung on pegs
*Weight capacity may change if the trailer ball is removed