Faria Beede Instruments
Faria Chesapeake White SS 2" Water Temperature Gauge - Metric (40 to 120C) 
— You save
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
30-Day Returns Policy
Chesapeake White SS 2" Water Temperature Gauge - Metric (40 to 120°C)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- Perimeter-lighted Black dial
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N GP9178
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 759266138285