Faria Euro Black 2" Water Pressure Gauge (60 PSI) 
- Brand New
- In Stock
Euro Black 2" Water Pressure Gauge (60 PSI)
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with bold White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
A pressure gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges' meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the change in pressure.
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
Factory P/N OP1014
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Type: Water Pressure
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Euro Black
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 0.65 lbs
- UPC: 759266128750