NavPod GP2080-13 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Simrad NSS9 evo2 or B&G Zeus 9 & 2 Instruments f/12" Wide Guard [GP2080-13]
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
GP2080-13 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Simrad NSS9 evo2 or B&G Zeus² 9 & 2 Instruments for 12" Wide Guard
GP2080 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
Overall Size: 11.5"H x 19.75"W x 6.5"D
Usable Face: 9.5"H x 17"W x 5.5"D
Max Cutout: 9.375"H x 17"W
Instrument Cutout: 3.6"
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 12"W x 20"L WT: 7 lbs
- UPC: 659988109115
Quick Guide (pdf)