ProMariner Handheld Digital Multi-Meter 
- Brand New
- In Stock
Handheld Digital Multi-Meter
The handheld digital multi-meter provides excellent performance in a portable, durable housing with a large LCD display for clear visibility. With overall circuitry design centering on large-scale IC A/D converters in conjuction with over-load protection the meter makes a great utility instrument.
The meter can be used to measure DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, positive diode voltage fall and continuity.
- Measures AC/DC amperage and voltage
- Measures continuity and resistance
- Large digital LCD display
- Backlight feature
- Test leads included
- Measurement hold feature
- Built in EZ stand
- Continuity tone alert
- Low battery indicator
- Max Voltage between input terminal and earth ground: CAT 600V
- Over-range indication: display "1" for the significant digit
- Automatic display of negative polarity "-"
- Max LCD display: 1999 (3-1/2 digits)
- Fuse protection: F-200mA/250V (05 x 20mm)
- Power Supply: 9V battery, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Operating Temp: 32° F to 104° F (relative humidity <85%)
- Storage Temp: 14° F to 122° F (relative humidity <85%)
- Weight approximate: 0.4 lbs. (including battery)
- Test leads: electric rating 1000V 10A
- Battery: 9V, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Fuse: F-200mA/250V
- Operator's Manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Owner's Manual (pdf)