Victron Cerbo-S GX Basic Version - Limited Inputs No BMS Can Port [BPP900450120]
- Brand New
- In Stock
Cerbo-S GX Basic Version - Limited Inputs No BMS Can Port
The communication center allows you to always have perfect control over your system from wherever you are and maximizes its performance. Simply connect through our Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal, or access directly, using the separate GX Touch, an MFD, or our VictronConnect App thanks to its added Bluetooth capability. This latest addition to the GX range combines all the best of connectivity, redefining smart power solutions in every way.
The Cerbo-S GX maximizes the performance of your system's components in real time and keeps them in perfect tune. With 3 VE.Direct ports, 3 USB ports, 4 digital inputs, and 2 relays allow you to expand control to a new level. Maximizing systems performance was never this easy.
- Cerbo GX: Communication center- This communication center allows you to always have perfect control over your system from wherever you are and to maximize its performance. Simply access your system via our Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal, or access it directly, using the optional GX Touch screen, a Multi-Functional Display (MFD), or our VictronConnect app thanks to its Bluetooth capability.
- GX Touch: Display accessory (sold separately)- The GX Touch 50 and GX Touch 70 are display accessories for the Cerbo GX. The five-inch and seven-inch touchscreen displays give an instant overview of your system and allow you to adjust settings. Simply connect the display to the Cerbo GX with just one cable. Both GX Touch displays have a waterproof design, and a top-mountable setup, and are simple to install.
- Remote Console on VRM- Monitor, control and configure the Cerbo GX remotely, over the internet. Just like if you were standing in front of the device, using the Remote Console. The same functionality is also available on the local network LAN or using the WiFi Access Point of the Cerbo GX.
- Perfect monitoring & control- Instantly monitor the battery state of charge, power consumption, power harvest from PV, generator, and mains, or check tank levels and temperature measurements. Easily control the shore power input current limit, (auto) start/stop generator(s) or change any setting to optimise the system. Follow up on alerts, perform diagnostic checks and resolve complications remotely.
- Simple mounting and configuration- The Cerbo GX is easily mountable and can also be mounted on a DIN-Rail using the DIN35 adapter small, (not included). Its separate touchscreen can be bolted on a dashboard, eliminating the need to create perfect cutouts (like with the Color Control GX). Connection is easy via just one cable, taking away the hassle of having to bring many wires to the dashboard. The Bluetooth feature enables a quick connection and configuration via our VictronConnect app.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)