Xantrex 100W Solar Portable Kit [782-0100-01]
- Brand New
- In Stock
100W Solar Portable Kit
The Xantrex Solar 100W portable kit features solar panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases panel efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
This solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- Compact and lightweight
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models of other popular brands
**competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
***Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- Solar Panel - The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W kits feature solar panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Carrying Case - A protective carrying case is provided to keep your solar charging kit free from any unnecessary scratches during storage.
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.