Ancor Black 12 AWG Primary Wire - 1,000 
- Brand New
- Backordered, Ships in 1 to 3 Weeks. Order Today
Black 12 AWG Primary Wire - 1,000'
Ancor Marine Grade wire products are the longest-lasting and most rugged available.
Constructed with premium vinyl insulation and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion, and ultra-violet radiation.
- Manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg C) and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, and ultra-violet radiation.
- UL Standard 1426
- U.S.C.G. - CFR Title 46
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Black
- Gauge: 12 AWG
- Length (Feet): 1,000'
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 6"L WT: 28.2 lbs